This recipe is terrific and so incredibly simple. You can start with frozen wild caught fish fillets. Because they defrost so quickly, you can still have this dish on the table in a snap.
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. wild-caught cod or halibut fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly rub a medium baking dish with butter. In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and brown mustard.
- In another shallow dish mix almond flour, shredded coconut, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip fish in the mayonnaise mixture, then in the coconut flake mixture.
- Arrange coated fish fillets in the prepared baking dish. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.